In this course you will learn about the role of whole-system engineering design to achieve sustainable outcomes in building projects. You will become familiar with ratings and assessment methods, which consider the social, environmental and economic impacts of a building project. You will explore best-practice sustainable design principles, and learn about modelling building performance. You will also increase your understanding of different construction materials, and their role in promoting sustainable and healthy buildings.
- ENG202 or ENG104 and enrolled in SC410, SC425, SC411, SC404, SC405, AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.