Increasingly the effective management of human resources is recognised as a key component of organisational effectiveness, sustainable competitive advantage and the quality of work life. This course, therefore, aims to introduce major functions of human resource management in the contemporary workplace. This course is specifically directed at practising managers and designed to increase professional knowledge, analytical and operational competencies in human resource management practices.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA715 or MGT701
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.