Executive Master of Business Administration
In this program you will:
- Attend intensive weekend sessions once a month, over 2 years
- Study a range of key business areas including leadership, strategic management, innovation and entrepreneurship, finance, economics and marketing
- Learn the latest in business thinking from USC academics and external organisations
- Sharpen your business management skills and work on management issues relevant to both the private and public sectors
- Use problem-solving activities to challenge and expand your skills, attitudes and perspectives
This program is not currently open for applications
DurationFull-time or equivalent part-time Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
Indicative 2023 fees (A$)
- Delivery mode
- on campus (intensive)
- Total units
- 2 years 2 years
- UniSC program code
Required courses (120 units)
EMB751 Design Thinking and Disruptive Innovation
EMB752 Customer and market driven planning
EMB753 Research for Decision Making
EMB754 Entrepreneurship and Business Model Innovation
EMB755 Financial Report Analysis
EMB756 Managerial Informatics
EMB757 Managing People in Organisations
EMB758 Managerial Economics
EMB759 Business Law
EMB760 Principles of Leadership
EMB761 Corporate Governance, Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
EMB762 Strategic Management
EMB763 Business Finance for Managers
EMB765 Human Resource Management Essentials
EMB766 Business Model Development
EMB775 Developing Personal Leadership Capability
EMB776 Creating and delivering marketing value
EMB780 Managerial Project(12 units)
EMB784 Planning and Pitching your start-up
Elective courses (24 units)
PLUS select 24 units from:
EMB771 Building Agile Organisations
EMB772 Project Leadership
EMB773 Cultural Intelligence in the Global Environment
EMB778 Managerial Project
EMB779 Contemporary and Emerging Issues in Business and Management
EMB781 Managerial Business Analytics
EMB782 Research Project A
EMB783 Research Project B(12 units)
Note: Program structures are subject to change. Not all USC courses are available on every USC campus.
In order to graduate you must:
- Successfully complete 144 units as outlined in the Program Structure
- It is each students responsibility to enrol correctly according to your course requisites, program rules and requirements and be aware of the academic calendar dates.
- Not available to international students on a Student visa
- Executive roles
- Government sector
- High level leadership opportunities
- International and domestic opportunities
- Managing complex issues
- Private Business
Postgraduate coursework places
All postgraduate coursework programs are subject to tuition fees unless the postgraduate program is offered under Commonwealth support arrangements.
Eligible students (Australian citizens, permanent humanitarian visa holders and New Zealand Citizens who hold a Special Category Visa and meet the eligibility requirements) may seek assistance to defer payment via a FEE-HELP loan.
Domestic applicants apply for admission direct to UniSC.
Find out about how to apply and key application closing dates.
"I went into the EMBA looking to build my existing business skills so I could better help social impact organisations in developing nations become more sustainable through the volunteer work I do with a Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade-funded program".