This course provides a preparatory simulated practice education experience for students in occupational therapy designed to develop emerging professional skills, attitudes and knowledge that will be required for future work-integrated-learning (WIL) experiences.
- OCC202 and enrolled in Program SC372, SC440, UU301, UU302 or XU301 or (SC367 with a Prosthetics & Orthotics Extended Major)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast Health Institute: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.