This competency-based course is designed for you to develop and demonstrate core generic skills for occupational therapy practice. This includes professional communication skills and safe manual handling procedures. You will also develop and demonstrate your skills in profession-specific activities (e.g., environmental modifications, splinting, and wheelchair prescription).
- LFS122 and OCC102 and enrolled in Program SC440
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.