The purpose of the course is to provide you with an engaging, contemporary introduction to current topics in psychology. Each week a different member of staff will share their research passion and discuss recent developments in their field. You will be exposed to the current research methods, techniques, and challenges within these areas. The assessment will include the opportunity for you to further examine and critically evaluate a psychology topic area of your choice covered within the course.
- Enrolled in Program UC104, AR111, AR302, AR374, AR364, AR405, XU301, UU301, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.