This course empowers you to exercise creative and critical thinking in the production of creative content for industry-focused publications. The workshop environment is structured as a publishing house where each student is responsible for an assigned role. You will be assessed according to the quality of your contribution to the collectively produced publications within your assigned role, the culmination of skills and knowledge acquired within the Bachelor of Creative Writing Program.
- CMN213 and CMN246 and CMN247 and CMN260 and CMN266 and (CMN116 or CMN215)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN320 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 502KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.