This course allows you to design and test a substantial project or field-based work. You will use your knowledge and skills learnt in the program and apply these in a field of interest to you. The course provides you with the opportunity to work more closely with a staff member who has the expertise to supervise your chosen topic and you may be able to work overseas in a developing country context in conjunction with a professional research team, agency or community group.
- SCS725 and enrolled in Program AR700
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2, Various Sessions
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
DEV703 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 740KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.