This course enables you to work on an individual research project. You will apply planning knowledge and skills learned in the previous years to define the research problem, undertake a literature review, do some field research and develop options to solve a planning problem. The research needs to be presented in an individual report.
- ENP355, ENP336, ENP365, ENP311, SCS225 and enrolled in Program AR404 or AR406
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.