In this course you will study ethical decision-making and rules of professional conduct regulating the way legal practitioners deal with the courts, their clients and other lawyers. You will examine critically the way in which entry to and membership of the legal profession is regulated by the Legal Profession Act 2007 (Qld), including the concepts of ‘unsatisfactory professional conduct’ and ‘professional misconduct’. You will study and apply the rules dealing with receipt of trust monies, administration of trust accounts and the consequences of a breach of trust.
- LAW202 and LAW204 and enrolled in any Laws Program or UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
LAW402 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 162KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.