Contracts B completes your studies in the Australian law of contract. In this course you will consider rules concerning performance, termination and remedies for breach and you will examine a range of factors that may impact on the enforceability of a contract. You will continue to develop your skills of case reading and analysis and your skills of statutory interpretation.
- (LAW203 and enrolled in any Law Program except AR391) or
- LAW102 and enrolled in AR391
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.