This course deals with the law concerning employment. You will consider the very broad range of laws which, together with the awards and agreements made under those laws, provide the terms and conditions under which people engage in paid work for others. You will examine both the law that governs individual employment relationships as well as the complex system of industry awards and enterprise agreements which apply to many people. Y ou will also consider occupational health and safely law, workers compensation, unfair work practices and termination of employment.
- LAW202 and LAW204 and enrolled in any Law Program
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.