Supply chain management is vitally important for retailers and has been noted as the source of success for many retailers, and as an inhibitor of success for e-tailers as they struggle with delivery reliability. In this course you will examine how retailers understand their customers’ preferences and respond with appropriate products through effective supply chain management.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
MGT735 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 200KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.