In this course, you will be introduced to the mathematical analysis of numerical problems such as those that are encountered in many disciplines, including the physical sciences and engineering. You will learn to select, configure and use suitable computational tools with appropriate numerical methods for integration and optimization, simulation techniques, applications of differential equations and presentation of data. You will also learn to use MATLAB in order to explore and apply the mathematical techniques taught in the lectures.
- MTH202 or (MTH103 and MTH104)
- MTH532 and MTH312
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.