This course enables you to pursue studies in an advanced mathematical or statistical topic. In consultation with the Course Coordinator and your supervisor, you will prepare (and submit for approval) a completed study plan with detailed descriptions of the assessment activities as negotiated. The course material will support your learning of discipline based knowledge and skills, and give you in-depth knowledge and skills in a particular area of interest. Pre-requisite coursework will be determined from advanced courses as appropriate.
- (MTH202 or MTH104) and MTH212 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
MTH301 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 354KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.