This course introduces you to the role of medical nutrition therapy in the prevention and treatment of clinical diseases and disorders. This course aims to develop your clinical knowledge, problem solving skills, and clinical reasoning relevant to nutrition disorders, including aetiology & pathophysiology, as well as the nutrition care process including assessment, diagnosis, nutrition intervention planning, intervention evaluation and outcome management.
- LFS303 and NUT351 and enrolled in Program SC353 or SC302
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast Health Institute: Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
NUT302 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 298KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.