Medical Nutrition Therapy 1 explores the role played by therapeutic diets in the treatment of chronic disease and other nutritional disorders. You are introduced to the principles of the nutrition care process and you will gain knowledge and experience in nutrition assessment techniques and intervention strategies as applied to chronic disease and other nutritional disorders.
- NUT110 and NUT202 and NUT232 and (LFS202 or (LFS203 and BIM202)) and enrolled in Program SC302 or SC406
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.