This course involves the first stage of the research project and thesis component of the Master of Psychology (Clinical) degree. Working with a research supervisor, you will complete a literature review, identify suitable research question/s, design a research study, and, if necessary, submit the research proposal to the Human Research Ethics Committee for approval.
- Enrolled in AR703, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer: *
- Thompson Institute: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PSY707 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 734KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.