This course introduces you to the ethical and professional standards that apply to work undertaken by a clinical psychologist in professional contexts involving psychological consultation, program evaluation, practice management, maintenance of registration, planned continuing professional development, ethico-legal issues such as privacy, court orders and reporting, and resolution of ethical dilemmas.
- Enrolled in Program AR702, AR703, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer: *
- Thompson Institute: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PSY750 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 520KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.