The UniSC postgraduate psychology program is committed to maintaining the primacy of public safety in the delivery of the program within the education and placement environments. This course introduces you to the ethical and professional standards that apply to work undertaken by a clinical psychologist in professional contexts involving psychological consultation, program evaluation, practice management, maintenance of registration, planned continuing professional development, ethico-legal issues such as privacy, court orders and reporting, and resolution of ethical dilemmas.
- Enrolled in Program AR702, AR703, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Tuition fee
- 1.4:Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.