This foundation course will develop your knowledge of health promotion, and skills in critiquing health promotion professional practice. You will explore the development of health promotion including professional competencies, underlying core concepts, and values and principles from traditional through to critical health promotion approaches. You will apply your health promotion knowledge and skills to critique current health promotion initiatives for evidence of best practice.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.