In this course, you will be introduced to the disciplines of epidemiology and biostatistics. You will design epidemiological studies to answer research questions, and use basic statistical concepts and methods to collect and analyse quantitative data. You will develop practical skills in applying epidemiological and biostatistical concepts, and in evaluating epidemiological research findings relevant to your professional area.
- SCI110 or enrolled in Program SC511, SC611, SC711, UU301 or XU301
- CPH361 or PUB761 or PUB701
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PUB361 Course Outline Semester 1, 2017 (PDF 509KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.