This course enables you to pursue scholarly activities in a study field of your choice. In consultation with your course coordinator and special project supervisor you will devise a project plan, undertake the related activities and report on those activities. The project will support your learning of discipline based knowledge and skills, give you in depth knowledge and skills in a particular area and help you to prepare for future research and scholarship.
- Permission required for enrolment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for initial SRP enquiries
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.