This course is designed to introduce you to basic statistical skills for entry to academic programs at the University. You will gain an understanding of the research process. The ability to apply statistical concepts is an essential skill for all undergraduates regardless of discipline. This course consists of two lectures per week where you will be presented with theoretical knowledge. Each lecture is followed by a tutorial, where the theoretical concepts are illustrated, reaffirmed and complemented with practical exercises.
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
TPP105 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 303KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.