When you are ready to take up your deferred place, complete the Application to take up a deferred place form (on the right) and submit it before the due date.
Note: Program requirements and program structures may have changed during your deferment period. When you take up your deferred place, the program requirements and program structure that you will follow will be those in place in the semester you commence studying.
Applications received after the due date may not be considered for all programs. Programs can close at any time, without notice.
Applications are no longer being accepted for the following programs for Semester 2 2018:
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary) / Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary) / Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary) / Bachelor of Recreation and Outdoor Environmental Studies
- Bachelor of Primary Education
- Bachelor of Nursing Science - Caboolture campus
- Bachelor of Nursing Science - Sunshine Coast campus
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (Graduate Entry) - Caboolture campus
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (Graduate Entry) - Sunshine Coast campus
If you wish to be considered for an alternative USC program, contact Student Central to find out how to apply.
If you have any further queries or concerns regarding your deferred offer or taking up your deferred place, the Student Central team are happy to talk to you about your options or guide you through the application process.
What happens after you submit your application?
Once your application to take up your deferred place has been processed you will be sent an offer email to your nominated email address. Your offer email will give you information about getting started.