Programs and fees

Accessibility links

Programs and fees


Who is an international student?

An international student is a person who:

  • is not an Australian or New Zealand citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or a Permanent Humanitarian visa holder 
  • is enrolled in, or intends to enrol in, a study program with an Australian higher education provider

An international student is not:

  • a person entitled to stay in, or enter and stay in, Australia with no limitations on the duration or nature of their stay
  • a diplomatic representative of New Zealand or a member of staff, spouse or dependent of such a representative

All international students should hold a visa which has appropriate study rights.

An international Student visa holder is an international student who:

  • holds a Student visa issued by the Department of Home Affairs
  • should be aware of the ESOS Act 2000 and National Code, which registered provider offering CRICOS registered programs to international Student visa holders need to adhere to.[/d]
Back to top

Pro tip: To search, just start typing - at any time, on any page.

Searching {{ model.SearchType }} for returned more than {{ model.MaxResults }} results.
The top {{ model.MaxResults }} of {{ model.TotalItems }} are shown below.

Searching {{ model.SearchType }} for returned {{ model.TotalItems }} results.

Searching {{ model.SearchType }} for returned no results.