A degree in education is your pathway to a rewarding teaching career.
As a teacher, you’ll encourage young people to achieve their best and make a real difference in your community.
Because of our growing population and the age of the current teaching workforce, demand for qualified teachers is increasing across Australia, with a particular need for specialist teachers in science, maths and languages.
USC has one of the highest employment rates for teaching graduates in Australia. More than 85 percent of USC teacher education graduates are employed full time (QILT).
Explore your study options
- Undergraduate Certificate in Education (Early Childhood)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary) / Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary) / Bachelor of Recreation and Outdoor Environmental Studies
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary) / Bachelor of Science
- Graduate Certificate in Education
- Graduate Certificate in Education Research
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Steiner Education