Be in-demand across industries with a business or commerce degree tailored to your goals.
We know what employers want, and that's why UniSC business and commerce graduates are in high demand. Choose from a range of majors and tailor your studies to where you want to go. You'll learn how to develop products and services, identify and analyse markets, and think creatively and critically to solve business problems.
But that's not all. You'll build practical skills through real client projects and a hands-on business internship, and graduate with a strong foundation in management, strategy and communication – core business skills that are in demand across industries.
If you’re thinking of studying business and commerce, it’s all happening at UniSC.
Accounting students chalk up early job offers.
Moreton Bay campus Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) students Chantelle Brooks and Lorelle Pollock gained graduate positions with KPMG, one of the world’s big four accounting firms, due to start in 2023.
Accounting undergraduate program coordinator Dr Peter Baxter said their success highlighted a strong employer demand for graduate accountants.
In the news
National awards for creative UniSC student innovators
They might be the new kids on the entrepreneurial block, but after a successful campaign at the Australian Championships, UniSC’s Enactus student team is setting its sights on next making it to the world stage.
UniSC and NRL Dolphins back talents of Moreton Bay community
As the Dolphins take the leap into next year’s National Rugby League, the Moreton Bay region’s own university campus will be front and centre in a partnership combining education and sport.
Accessibility app idea by students tops tech contest
A startup idea for an online resource that rates hospitality venues on suitability for people with disabilities has topped the Techstars Sustainability Startup Weekend.
Explore your study options
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Criminology and Justice
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)