USC Semester 2, 2018 undergraduate scholarship applications open 1 May 2018 and close on 6 July 2018 (due to system maintenance Semester 2, 2018 scholarship application have been extended).
USC Semester 1, 2019 undergraduate scholarship applications open 1 September 2018 and close on 30 November 2018.
Applications lodged after the closing date will not be accepted.
The application process depends on the specific scholarship. We encourage you to apply for any and all scholarships that you meet the eligibility criteria for:
- To apply for USC Scholarships and Bursaries complete the relevant application form.
- You can apply for a majority of undergraduate scholarships and bursaries by completing one online application form through the ApplyUSC portal (domestic students only). Simply log in using your existing USC student login details. Submit the application form and we will assess which scholarships you are eligible for.
- Several scholarships and bursaries (including external scholarships) require individual application forms. You will find these forms on the relevant scholarship page.
- Use the scholarships finder to search for all other scholarships and check the application process for each one.
- Cross-institutional students are not eligible to apply for USC scholarships and bursaries. Please apply for scholarships and bursaries at your home institution.
Refer to scholarships and financial aid for international students.