Students commencing full-time in a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) or accounting related program
Established in 2005, the Poole Group Scholarship aims to support a student commencing a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) and intending to pursue a career in Accounting or Financial Planning.
The Scholarship is paid in instalments each year (A$1,500 in 1st year; and A$1,000 in 2nd and 3rd years).
- domestic students commencing their first undergraduate degree
- full-time enrolment in the Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- commencing in Semester 1, 2019
- completed Year 12 within the last three years
- permanent resident of the Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay, Somerset, Gympie, Fraser Coast or South Burnett local government areas
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria:
- academic merit
- active involvement in extra curricular and community activities
- Eligible programs:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Number available: