- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2021 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- Student profile
Explore the likely peer cohort in the student profile data
- Inherent Academic Requirements
Prospective students must consider the Inherent Academic Requirements before applying to study this program.
- Program coordinator
- Dr Peter Baxter
- Learn how to manage financial information and prepare financial reports
- Build a strong foundation in business law and ethics, financial accounting, company accounting, management accounting, taxation law and auditing
- Get 96 hours of hands-on accounting experience through an optional professional internship or placement organised by USC
This program is fully accredited by CPA Australia, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand and the Institute of Public Accountants, and has been designed to qualify graduates for associate membership of these professional bodies.
Public accountant, auditor, management accountant, financial administrator, taxation consultant, banking.
CPA Australia^; Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand^; Institute of Public Accountants^
^ It is the responsibility of the student to confirm with the three Australian accounting bodies (CPA, CAANZ and IPA) whether any credit granted will impact on their eligibility for professional association membership.
*Online option subject to external accreditation
What will I study?
Select your location, starting year and starting semester below to display your program structure and study sequence.
The study sequence ONLY represents the CURRENT program structure. Students MUST follow their commencing structure and use this study sequence to guide enrolment.
Related newsUSC Newsroom
Job-ready skills give Accounting graduates the edge5 January
As demand for job-ready graduates grows, Accounting students at USC Fraser Coast are proving that gaining workplace experience while completing a degree can quickly add up to career success.