USC Fraser Coast is located in the heart of Hervey Bay, with easy access to USC’s K'gari-Fraser Island Research and Learning Centre.
Campus facilities include interactive learning technologies, simulated nursing wards, specialist science laboratories, a student library, a makerspace, collaborative study areas and computer labs.
You can study the following degrees in full at USC Fraser Coast:
- Diploma in Business Innovation
- Diploma in Science and Technology
- Diploma in Social and Human Services
- Bachelor of Animal Ecology
- Bachelor of Animal Ecology / Bachelor of Business (Tourism, Leisure and Event Management)
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism, Leisure and Event Management)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Human Services
- Bachelor of Nursing Science
- Bachelor of Primary Education
- Bachelor of Social Work
USC Fraser Coast also offers first-year courses in the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Counselling
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary) / Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
Moving to study at USC?
If you study the first year of your degree at USC Fraser Coast, you might be eligible for a USC Fraser Coast relocation bursary, which gives you up to $2,500 to help you move to USC Sunshine Coast.
You can also study selected courses from USC's Tertiary Preparation Pathway to prepare for university study.
USC Fraser Coast also offers courses through the Headstart program.