USC Fraser Coast is located in the heart of Hervey Bay, with easy access to USC’s K'gari-Fraser Island Research and Learning Centre.
Campus facilities include interactive learning technologies, simulated nursing wards, specialist science laboratories, a student library, a makerspace, collaborative study areas and computer labs.
You can study the following programs in full at USC Fraser Coast:
- Diploma in Business Innovation
- Diploma in Science and Technology
- Diploma in Social and Human Services
- Bachelor of Animal Ecology
- Bachelor of Animal Ecology / Bachelor of Business (Tourism, Leisure and Event Management)
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism, Leisure and Event Management)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Human Services
- Bachelor of Nursing Science
- Bachelor of Primary Education
USC Fraser Coast also offers first-year courses in the following programs:
- Bachelor of Counselling
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary) / Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Social Work
You can also study selected courses from USC's Tertiary Preparation Pathway to prepare for university study.
USC Fraser Coast also offers courses through the Headstart program.