USC Alumni are eligible to register for borrowing from the USC Library print collections. To register you will need to provide your USC Student ID number, and upload photo ID using the form below.
- Cost: Free
- Eligibility: Membership is available to USC graduates.
- Valid for: All registrations expire on 28 February of the year following registration.
- Borrowing: You can borrow hardcopy items in person. Check the Library Borrowing Conditions for details.
- Database access: Alumni are eligible for off-campus access to selected Library databases for non-commercial purposes. No registration is required to use USC databases. Access is providing using your USC network login (the same one you used as a student). If you no longer have your USC network credentials, please contact the Student IT Help Desk to reset your password if necessary.
Please provide photo ID with your current address clearly visible in the uploaded document/s. Acceptable forms of Photo ID include:
- Australian driver licence or learner permit
- Proof of Age card
- Current passport (from any country)
- Additional document with current residential address clearly visible (if required). This may include a utility company bill or government authority document.