UniSC Alumni are eligible to register for borrowing from the UniSC Library print collections. To register you will need to provide your UniSC Student ID number, and upload photo ID using the form below.
- Cost: Free
- Eligibility: Membership is available to UniSC graduates.
- Valid for: All registrations expire on 28 February of the year following registration.
- Borrowing: You can borrow hardcopy items in person. Check the Library Borrowing Conditions for details.
- Database access: Alumni are eligible for off-campus access to selected Library databases for non-commercial purposes. No registration is required to use library databases. Access is provided using your UniSC network login (the same one you used as a student). If you no longer have your UniSC network credentials, please contact the Student IT Help Desk to reset your password if necessary.
Please provide photo ID and proof of your current address, ensuring they are clearly visible in the uploaded document/s.
Acceptable forms of photo ID include:
- Australian driver licence or learner permit
- Proof of Age card
- Current passport (from any country)
Provide an additional document with current residential address (if required). This may include a utility company bill or government authority document.