Residents of the Sunshine Coast, Fraser Coast and Moreton Bay local government areas are welcome to join the UniSC Library as Community Borrowers.
- Cost: Free
- Eligibility: Membership is available to residents of the Sunshine Coast, Fraser Coast and Moreton Bay local government areas
- Valid for: All registrations expire on 28 February of the year following registration.
- Borrowing: You can borrow hardcopy items in person from the campus at which you register. Check the Library Borrowing Conditions for details.
- Database access: You can access the library databases from a number of designated computers within the Library that do not require authentication. We are not able to provide remote access to library databases for community members due to licensing restrictions.
Please provide photo ID and your current address, ensuring they are clearly visible in the uploaded document/s.
Acceptable forms of photo ID include:
- Australian driver licence or learner permit
- Proof of Age card
- Current passport (from any country)
Provide an additional document with current residential address (if required). This may include a utility company bill or government authority document.