We are here to help
Visit your campus library, get in touch by email or telephone, or chat with a librarian.
Explore the How to guides to develop your skills in searching and finding credible information for your assessments.
Support for undergraduate students
How to find...
- Course text books
- Course readings (in Canvas)
- Books and ebooks
- Journal articles
Visit Find information to learn how to find other types of resources.
Use your campus library
- Find books and resources on the shelf
- Borrow items using the self-check kiosk or mobile app
- Renew current loans
- Return items on campus
- Request an item
Visit Get started in the library to learn how to use your campus library.
Undergraduate research skills
- Use the Assignment Calculator
- Know your referencing style
- Develop your research skills (undergraduates)
- Identify credible sources
- Learn to evaluate sources
- Get comfortable using Discover and Databases
- Set up Google Scholar to get full-text access
Discover the library
Learn about the library services, collections and spaces, and get comfortable navigating the online library.
Researching for your assignment
Learn to understand your assessment topic, identify keywords and create your search strategy to find relevant, credible sources.