Responsible officer: Manager, Print Services
Related documentation: Print Services exchange or credit guidelines
MyPrint is a transaction management system for the self-serve copying and printing facilities at UniSC. MyPrint caters to staff, students and guests of UniSC, using individual MyPrint accounts which are managed online.
A MyPrint account holds credit which the account holder has purchased via online payments, with intention to spend the credit on copying, printing, products and services at UniSC. MyPrint accounts are restricted to a maximum value of $1000.00.
Credit can only be withdrawn from a MyPrint account when the account holder meets the full refund criteria.
Full Refund criteria
MyPrint account holders must meet these criteria to be eligible for a full refund:
- Account balance must be over $10.00.
- Balance must belong to the account holder. UniSC credit cannot be claimed for refund.
- Students - must have completed or withdrawn from study at UniSC.
- Guests - must agree to close their MyPrint account.
- Full refunds must be requested using the appropriate online form:
- Account holders will be advised by email of the result of their request.
- If approved, the balance will be cleared from the MyPrint account and the amount will be refunded to the account holder.
- Refunds are processed in the same way the credit was added to the MyPrint account.
- For example, if the account holder added credit to MyPrint using online payment, the amount will be returned to the account holders credit card.
- Refunds could take between 7-14 days to process.
- Overseas transfers are not available.
- Cash refunds are not available.
Printing credit criteria
Reversal of credits are offered to MyPrint account holders, in the following circumstances:
- Dirty prints due to machine fault
- Machine jams, where an account is charged for incomplete prints
- System/network errors, where an account is charged for incomplete prints
Printing problems must be reported using the the appropriate online form as soon as they occur, so the problem can be investigated and resolved immediately.
Reversal of credits will not be offered to MyPrint account holders, in the following circumstances:
- Issues are not reported the same day the issue occurs
- Person selects incorrect print properties, eg desires single sides but does not select single sided printing; desires colour prints but selects black/white etc
- Person's document files are secure/locked or incomplete
- Person leaves printer unattended and returns to find prints are missing
Refer to the appropriate self-help guide to solve common printing problems.