The Graduate Research Development Program is delivered by a range of providers, with development activities, resources, and access to appointments with UniSC staff.
Development activities are delivered in-house through face-to-face sessions and via online providers such as Epigeum and e-Grad School.
The program is built around a development framework, consisting of four core competencies. These guide HDR candidates to successfully meet the requirements of their degree, complete their research project and graduate job ready.
- Establish yourself as a HDR candidate
- Understanding the degree requirements
- Navigate UniSC as a HDR student
- Manage your candidature
- Hone your academic writing skills
- Becoming a researcher
- Integrity and ethics
- eResearch and data management
- Research design
- Digital competency
- Financial management
- Communication and collaboration
- IP management
- Manage your wellbeing
- Career planning
- Exploring career paths
- Promoting career potential