Physical Performance Coach and Sport Clinic Coordinator
Aaron's background is in rehabilitation and sports performance, where he specialises in load management, injury prevention, and movement patterning. Aaron has completed a PhD at UniSC and was the recipient of the UniSC 2020 RTP Stipend Scholarship.
Physical Performance at UniSC
- 2018-present: lead physical performance coach for the UniSC High-Performance Student Athlete (HPSA) Program, where he works with elite and semi-elite athletes from various sports.
- 2018-present: strength coach for Australian Cycling Academy
- PhD, MClinRehab, BClinExSci, DipFit, DipIT
- Professional Coach ASCA Professional Coaching Accreditation Scheme (ASCA-EL3)
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association Level 3 Coach