Legal Regulation of Business Structures provides an introduction to the Australian law of business associations. You will critically examine the nature, scope and operation of different business structures as the context and framework that shapes business decision making and policy formulation. This course is designed to provide you with a critical understanding of common business structures and their operation, with a particular focus on the corporate form. Legal Regulation of Business Structures is a key course for students who wish to pursue a professional accounting career.
- BUS503 and enrolled in any Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.