In this course you will learn about the current legal frameworks and underpinning ethical concepts that apply to various business structures in Australia. You will learn how to identify frameworks and interpret legal information, including those pertaining to the nature, scope and operation of different business structures and their operations.
- Enrolled in any Postgraduate program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Session 5
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.