This course allows you to investigate pathways to a career in creative industries and the skills and strategies required by professional creative practitioners. These include knowledge of industrial and employment norms, awareness of ethical and regulatory issues for establishing creative enterprises and capabilities in self-development, career planning and professional communication. The course addresses the importance of developing a distinctive professional identify as a creative industries practitioner.
- CMN101 and CMN107
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.