In this course you will explore and develop your industrial and commercial understanding of creative practice. This will include intellectual property management, rights distribution, taxation obligations, and business planning for your creative enterprise. You will register your intellectual property with appropriate collection agencies, develop a draft taxation report with your experience culminating in the development of a strategic business plan.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.