Launch your music career
USC’s Bachelor of Music is your ticket to a sustainable career in the modern music industry. Taught by award-winning industry professionals and recording artists, this degree builds your creative, technical, performance and entrepreneurial skills to prepare you for a dynamic future.
- Student profile
Explore the likely peer cohort in the student profile data
In this degree you will:
- Hone your songwriting and performance craft under the guidance of leading industry practitioners, including ARIA award-winning artists
- Develop your music production and sound design skills by managing recording sessions in USC’s custom-built recording and editing studios
- Learn about all aspects of the modern music economy, including music management, intellectual property management, public relations, agency operations and more
- Get hands-on experience through a major industry project to facilitate your employability as a contemporary creative practitioner
- Music producer
- Recording artist
- Music publisher
- Record label operator
- Touring Manager
- Music events/promotion officer
- Studio/sound engineer
- Music entrepreneur
- Sound designer
What will I study?
Select your location, starting year and starting semester below to display your program structure and study sequence.
The study sequence ONLY represents the CURRENT program structure. Students MUST follow their commencing structure and use this study sequence to guide enrolment.