Information systems are used in all businesses today. They are employed for routine tasks and for improving efficiency and effectiveness with the ultimate purpose of gaining a competitive advantage. Therefore, it is essential for to understand the basic essentials of these systems in an ever-changing digital environment. The course covers a range of technology related concepts and skills based on the use of information systems within organisations including, database systems, business intelligence tools, artificial intelligence, and cloud computing.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.