Entire industries have been transformed by a new digital reality. Whether it is in the field of banking, finance, manufacturing, health care, education or entertainment no industry segment or government is exempt from it. To be prepared for the digital enterprise you need to understand the foundations of information systems and its potential for competitive advantage. This course outlines the basics of data and the use and purpose of integrated information systems across different functional areas in business as well as business intelligence systems.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3-2: Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.