This course provides students with advanced digital literacy skills that are essential for managers in an ever-changing digital environment. The course covers a range of technology related concepts based on the use of information systems within organisations including, database systems, business intelligence tools, artificial intelligence, and cloud computing. The basic functionalities of these systems are discussed, as well as how businesses use the systems to gain competitive advantage.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.