In this course you will learn to design reinforced concrete members (beams, slabs, etc.) and structures at both service and ultimate limit states, and to detail the reinforcement of these members and structures as per Australian Standard AS 3600-2009. You will also develop a thorough understanding of pre-stressed concrete members and structures.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.