Civil engineers need to design concrete structures and infrastructures that meet regulatory standards. In this course you will learn to design reinforced concrete structures and their members (beams, slabs, etc.) to service and ultimate limit states, and to detail the reinforcement of these structures and members in compliance with Australian Standard AS 3600.
- (ENG212 or CIV300 and (ENG225 or MEC225 or MEC1201) and enrolled in program SC410, SC425, SC411, SC404, SC405, AB101
- ENG451 and (CIV3506 or CIV3907)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.