This course explores what makes advertising effective in both traditional and online formats. With an emphasis on behaviour change communication, and drawing on insights from consumer psychology and other fields, the course explores the science and craft of creative production processes for advertising across different media. Workshops focus on wrangling text and pictures and honing core copywriting creative skills, culminating in the creation of a multi-channel advertising campaign.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.