If news reporting is the bread and butter of journalism, feature writing is its strawberries and cream. This course is designed to give you experience in recognising and producing high-quality feature articles. You will learn about the different types, styles, strategies and structures of feature articles. Approaches, research, skills and ethics will be explored.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.