This course explores the principles, theories and practices involved in writing a novel. With a foundation in fundamental narrative elements, you will learn to examine the creative processes used by successful authors through the critical reading of a selection of their novels. The course employs a reflective approach so you can understand how these authors’ processes may be creatively applied to your own novel writing.
- Completion of 144 units of study
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E:AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.