Not offered until Semester 2, 2025 This graduate level course aims to introduce the student to contemporary issues that impact the older Australian person. The effect of aging on the physical and mental wellbeing will also be explored, ethics, and the evidence based interventions when working with older Australians will be practiced.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A:Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.