This course explores the theoretical basis and practical activities for the use of expressive therapies in counselling. This integrative approach draws from creative arts therapies, including use of art, music, movement, therapeutic writing and symbols. Counselling with expressive and creative arts therapies is an area of specialised competencies that requires an advanced person-centred perspective. This course utilises interactive experiential workshop learning to enable a personal appreciation of the relationship and interactive issues present in counselling when using expressive interventions.
- COU701 and enrolled in Program AR708
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A:Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.