This is an experiential course that continues to build on the knowledge and skills you learnt in the first semester, and is designed to be flexible and responsive to urgent issues that may arise during your Internship. Creativity and initiative for moving into new situations in your counselling practice will be encouraged and developed. This course introduces the techniques of Grief Therapy; the psychological recovery from trauma, and the place of transpersonal or spiritual orientations within the profession of counselling.
- COU702 and enrolled in Program AR708
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A:Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.